Liquidity Pools on PancakeSwap
Follow the steps below to add liquidity to a token pair containing HAY on PancakeSwap.
- 2.Connect Wallet: Click Connect Wallet in the top right corner and choose your wallet.
- 3.Add Liquidity: Click the Add Liquidity button.
- 4.Select Tokens: Choose HAY and the pair you'd like to provide liquidity for. Input the amount of each token you'd like to deposit.
- 5.Choose a Liquidity Model
- 1.V2: Adding liquidity to a token pair will generate a fungible LP token. There must be a balance of values between both tokens. LP tokens can later be staked on yield farms.
- 2.V3: Concentrated liquidity. You can choose which swap price range between the tokens to provide liquidity. Each position is unique and will generate a non-fungible token representing the token pair's liquidity position.
- 3.StableSwap: A liquidity model that allows you to trade stable pairs with a lower slippage based on an invariant curve slippage function. It is designed to swap specific assets that are priced closely.
- 6.Confirm Liquidity Supply: Click Confirm Supply and review the details. Confirm the transaction in your wallet. You'll receive LP tokens representing your share of the liquidity pool.
- 2.Select the Pool: Find your desired liquidity pool and click Remove.
- 3.Choose Removal Percentage: Select the percentage of liquidity you'd like to remove (e.g., 25%, 50%, 100%).
- 4.Approve Removal: If necessary, click Approve and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
- 5.Confirm Removal: Click Remove to confirm your wallet's transaction. Your tokens will be returned to your wallet, and your LP tokens will be burned.